Monday, August 23, 2010

My weekend

I....

saw one of my favorite red heads from Texas this weekend..
(sorry for the shakiness..I was laughing)

..and his momma, Karis
Their visit was super short!

I stayed up late and played with grapes. I don't think collagen or botox will be in my near future.


I met my friend Joan's sweet baby Daphne Belle!
 

I attended a 2nd birthday party for my friend Erin's sweet baby Mandolin.


 It was adorable and so very creative! It was all ice cream themed.
Little girls are so fun!

And then..
I took this cute guy to the Balloon Fest



I got my sass on..

..watched some balloons glow to the sound of Dueling Banjos..


and experienced extreme heat grossness with my sweet friends.


Good friends make all of the difference in the world, I'd say!

All topped off with a Sunday evening movie date with my One and Only
It made me laugh a lot :)


Basically...
I had a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment