Lauren's blanks are "random" today. Check her out, and play along!
1. When I get a day to myself I like to savor morning coffee or tea, read something inspiring, mostly the Bible and then create something or be outside looking at creation and on good days, buy someone else's marvelous creations :)
2. High school was.... not realistic at all. I went to a private high school in which I learned how to do all the non-private things. I made some incredible friends and learned to love science thanks to my HS biology teacher and excelled in band (in our school, band was completely rad) but other than that, I don't think I'd like to go back .
3. A little dream I have is to take a spur of the moment Euro trip...Ireland, Italy, Prague..really I wouldn't be picky .
4. A big dream I have is be a mom, have a house by water (lake ocean, pond whatevs..) and not have to work but choose to work doing something I truly love. Decorating, counseling, designing. Wishful thinking perhaps.. .
5. If I could drive any car my pick would be a Land Rover LR4. That's the wishful thinking coming out again.
6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was 2004-2005. I got married that year,'04. The wedding day, I felt great-looked beautiful and was pretty darn tan from living in Florida. But getting to wake up to "Mr.J.L. Culpepper, Corporal, USMC" almost every morning of that first year and having him staring at me or singing me awake with some love song (while I was completely morning breathy and bed-heady)really boosted my "feeling pretty" meter! He makes me glow.
7. Tomorrow I will... be waking up super early to go to a neighborhood-wide rummage sale 45 minutes away cleaning my house, hanging with my huz, then going on a date with my friend Rebecca to a vintage trunk show in St. Louis. Sounds fun!
Bonus: I am now a full brunette again. And I feel quite comfortable. with my dark, dark hair. My hair is now ready, bring on the fall!