Friday, September 3, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!


OH MAN! Lauren is going on vacation and so her blanks are so very inspired! I love me some vacation. It's the heartbeat of my year usually..
This first question was almost too much for me to handle :)



1.  If I didn't have to work anymore I would       isn't this the question of the century!? Oh man. Where to start!? I would enjoy tea every morning. I would enjoy the things like washing floors, reorganizing cabinets, folding laundry properly and not the quick way I do at night when I am sleepy. I would create, make and craft my way into artstic oblivion. I would make lunch for John everyday. I would try to have the savoriest of dinner made at night. Holiday baking would be a holiday in itself at my house.  I would volunteer somewhere. Probably either at my PCC or Habitat for Humanity. I would go see my family more often. I would take random trips to see my friends in other states. I think I would sleep in somedays and watch the Lifetime Movie Network while cross-stitching in my jammies whilst surrounded by my cats. I would make lunch dates once a week.  And of course, if there was a baby in this mix- scratch all of that other stuff for atleast a month! I would stare at and snuggle my baby 24 hours a day. For real, I would. In short, if I didn't have to work- I would be IN HEAVEN .

2.  My favorite thing about a vacation is     seeing new things, having lots of time with my John and doing whatever I want to do whenever I want to do it.  

3.  When packing for a trip I       try to plan outfits but it never works- I usually pack lots of random things and then have to get really creative with the stuff that I packed. Remember when you were 8 and your mom bought "outfits" that for real went together so you didn't have to pair things together in a fahionable or unique way?? That would be better for me..   .

4.  If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive) I would choose      my friend Tricia.   because,     We have a way of being super silly on our road trips. For real a 14 hour trip to Florida can get boring but not with us!     and we would go       anywhere she wants to go. She has 2 sets of twins under the age of 4 so..she would probably want to go far, far away to anywhere I am guessing..  

5.  My top 3 absolute travel essentials are     1) camera 2) mad-libs 3) snacks.

6.  Vacations are something I look forward to every year with a burning passion  .

7.  On vacation you must always     breathe deeply and not get in a rush to do a million things. I think it goes way faster when you do a bazillion things. Take pictures, enjoy yourself and savor the moment!    

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment