Friday, March 26, 2010

Fillimanjaro




1.  The best piece of advice I was ever given was     take a chill pill.  Also known as "Be anxious for nothing.."

2.  If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to   Mission of Hope Haiti

3.  If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be      Crab legs, Caprese Salad, and Warm Chocolate Melting Cake from our cruise   

4.  My hair is     getting cut off tomorrow. I want it short again and am tired of it being average looking. I think I'm going lighter too.

5.  If at first you don't succeed  get used to it. If we all succeeded on our first try life would be rather dull, I think."Even miracles take a little time"

6.  I have always been very      melancholy. I don't like that I am melancholy but am trying to embrace it because it's definitely my personality. I am trying to hone the positive melancholy traits and minimize the negative ones   .

7.  Oh....and by the way....      I need a vacation .

Be a Linky McLinkerson! at The Little THings We Do


Have a good weekend! Take time to smell the rain or the roses, whichever you have near you.
For me, it will be rain...again. 


1 comment: