Go see Lauren's blog here. Link up and follow along!
1. One thing I MUST do before I die is become a mother. Whenever this joyous occasion will be. It's pretty much been on the top of my list since I was 4. Then, me, the huz will travel to far off places and have exotic fun with the babe in tow. Skydiving sounds fun, Morroccon travel sounds great..having a baby is definitley still at the top of the list!
2. I would rather go on vacation than work any day.
3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be you don't need a boyfriend. Be who you are for you. Don't worry about what other people think, especially boys!
4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd pay off my student loans and go on a luxury vacation to some place fun (see blank #1)and then go spend a month in Haiti at the Mission of Hope
5. The best surprise ever was I find out the surprises before they happen..I hate this. BUT the one I can think of is getting a banana seat bike for my 6th birthday. I need to get some new surprises happening in my life..
6. My biggest fault is saying things I shouldn't- especially to those who are closest to me. This is the weirdest. I geuss feeling comfortable with someone makes me feel like I have the right to forgo the filtration of thoughts process before they go to my mouth.
7. My biggest strength is I'm a good listener and/or good homemaker. I couldn't choose one. As much as I blab (see #6) I can shut up really well too. I find myself in the listening chair a lot when it comes to friends. I like this. Also, I do my best to make my house a home..welcoming, warm, relaxing, inspiring. It's pretty much my favorite thing to do (besides go on vacation).
I think I need a vacation...did you gather that too?