Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Getting to Know You..


1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
Oooh! That's a toughie. I think sky diving would be boss but I am always afraid of crushing my legs when I land.

Bungee jumping would be exhilarating..but there's the landing on your neck issue...
It's a toss up.


2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
I will use half of the roll of TP to cover the seat like my grandma Evelyn taught me to do.




3. Favorite flower?

Any wild flower! I do love me some Gardenias and Poppies though.




4. Pedicure or manicure?
PEDI!



5. How many siblings do you have?
OH GEEZE... I have 6.



6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
WHAT! this is a very revealing questions...dare I answer? 

I sure do pee in the shower. I am proud of it too.

(you may think this is disgusting..but I assure you I don't intentionally pee ON myself.. THAT would be disgusting.)



7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
Ok. so when I am in a state or on a ship where no one knows me nor do I care what they think, I will sport a bikini.


But usually I am a fan of the classic tankini. Not so much a fan of the awkward tan lines it leaves.



8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
Walmart. Who really loves that place anyway?? I much prefer Target- it's so much more soothing but not half as entertaining.



Link up over at Mann Land and play too!

No comments:

Post a Comment