Today I am wearing a spring green shirt with flowers all over it from F21 and a jean skirt complete with my teacher cardigan and cute jewelry and a pair of faithful flats.
2. My favorite childhood food was grandma Bowling's homemade maccaroni and cheese and my favorite food now is grandma Bowling's homemade maccaroni and cheese .
3. A day that I am too busy to stop and smell the roses (or the plug in) is a day that I am too busy.
4. The last movie I saw was Alice in Wonderland and the next movie I want to see is either Twilight Eclipse with my 14 year old sister or Robin Hood with anyone .
5. My favorite smell is patchouli or tea rose because, Patchouli reminds me of my Nana -she's a hippie at heart and tea rose because it reminds me of my grandma (the one who also makes amazing mac and cheese
6. A weird little quirk I have is I smell all of the clean laundry one piece at a time before I fold it. I love smells (I blog about this often) and I am just a smeller. It's what I do.
7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm a natural born leader. That's kind of weird to me since I spent most of my life following. It's sort of true, I suppose. Also they say I am an extrovert. Sort of true as well .
Have a good weekend!