Friday, March 12, 2010

Fill it.



FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY
Link it and Fill it!

1.  The best day ever was     both days that John got back safe and sound from his Iraq deployments. I can't explain the anticipation and the joy that surges through your heart and body when they are "home"! Eee! so exciting!

{we are so sweet and little here!}

{a very, very good day!}


2.  My favorite meal of the day is     dinner   because   it's the only time I have to make myself something savory and delish.

3.  This weekend      I will get little sleep. I am going to a youth conference in Tennessee with our youth group. It will be worth it though :)

4.  Never in my life have I      liked politics.

5.  The only thing better than     days off   is      days off that include vacations on the beach.

6.  I could really do with some      sunshine and coffee.

7.  The most recent thing I bought myself was     some new jewelry courtsey of F21 and Charolotte Russe. Basically- gawdy rings and trendy earings and necklaces

1 comment:

  1. Great answers :)

    I don't have a Charolotte Russe near me but I have a few friends who love their clothes. I might have to check out the website.

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete